Technical Inspector, Sussex
Closing date: 07/05/2017
Fixed term for 12 months. Full-time, 37 hours per week. Starting salary: £27,710 per annum rising to £30,788 per annum plus car allowance.
Do you want to become part of a brilliant team and help deliver the best repairs service?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Inspector to primarily deal with damp and condensation, in our Sussex Asset Management team.
We need someone who can make a real difference helping us and our residents effectively manage damp and condensation in their homes.
Key elements of the role involves:
- Helping residents understand the issues around damp and condensation and what they can do to help themselves
- Identifying property defects which may be causing damp and any solutions
- Dealing with and successfully defending disrepair claims
- Working closely along side colleagues and contractors.
- Working within an agreed damp and condensation budget
- Continuous development of our strategies, policy and procedure for dealing with damp.
Ideally we’d like someone who has:
- Experience dealing with damp and condensation, preferably with a relevant qualification such as a Property Care Association (PCA) CSRT (Certified Surveyor in Remedial Treatments) CSSW (certified surveyor in structural waterproofing) or equivalent
- A relevant professional qualification or equivalent level experience or membership of CIOB (including studies on mould, law, and repairs)
You need to have excellent interpersonal skills as well as sound technical competence.
You’ll cover stock throughout Sussex, so will have a willingness to travel. You’ll be based in Sussex at a location to be agreed. You’ll also be expected to attend meetings at various offices.
For more information contact Darren Goodsell, Maintenance Manager on 01424 776687 or email email@example.com
This post needs a DBS check.
Click here to apply and enter job number 12751.
Closing date: 7 May 2017
AmicusHorizon values diversity and inclusion.