Project Officer (Community Development)
Closing date: 28/03/2017
Project Officer (Community Development), Sittingbourne
Temporary for 6 months, Part time: 18.5 hours per week. Starting salary £25.163 pro rata per annum rising to £27.960 pro rata per annum with service plus Car Allowance.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in AmicusHorizon’s Community Development department for an enthusiastic, highly motivated person. The post involves setting up and delivering a range of courses addressing residents’ needs and aspirations.
You’ll need to:
- Actively engage with residents within the community.
- Support individuals to access and participate in local initiatives.
- Encourage progression to help bring about positive change.
You’ll need at least 2 year’s experience of:
- Delivering local projects to resident.
- Working in partnership with a range of external organisations and funding streams.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of the needs and barriers faced by socially excluded individuals accessing projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse client group.
- Ability to draft clear, concise correspondence and reports.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Click here to apply and enter job number 12740.
Closing Date: 28 March 2017
Interview Date: 11th April 2017
AmicusHorizon values diversity and inclusion