Housing Options Policy
Our Housing Options Policy outlines the range of housing options we offer and who can access them. It helps us make sure we allocate our homes in a fair, transparent and efficient way.
Read our Housing Options Policy [PDF 288KB].
If you’re looking to move home, then it could also be worth looking at our Housing Options leaflet that outlines the options available to you.
Read our Housing Options Leaflet [PDF 3.8MB].
Complaints Resolution Policy
This policy explains how you can make a complaint and the complaints process we'll follow.
Read our Complaints Resolution Policy [PDF 655kb].
Leaseholder Service Charge Dispute Resolution Policy
This policy outlines what action leaseholders can take if:
Read our Leasehold Service Charge Dispute Resolution Procedure [PDF 154kb]
- They feel service charges are not fair
- We have not followed the legal consultation requirements for variable service charge payers.
Domestic Abuse Policy
This policy explains our approach to domestic abuse. It includes what we'll do:
Read our Domestic Abuse Policy [PDF 188kb].
- When you report domestic abuse to us
- To help protect you if you are suffering from domestic abuse.
Energy and Environmental Strategy 2015-2020
The Energy and Environmental Strategy sets out our priorities for 2015 to 2010. We want to develop truly sustainable homes and neighbourhoods that are affordable, sustainable and warm.
Read our Energy and Environmental Strategy 2015-2020 [PDF 588KB].
Contractors providing front-line services need to make sure their staff are safe.
More details can be found in our Safeguarding Policy
Modern Slavery Statement
This Policy outlines when you can claim compensation and how we’ll compensate you.
Read our Compensation Policy [PDF 629KB].
Customer Experience Statement - 'Side by Side'
Diversity and Inclusion Strategy 2016-2020
Our 2016-2020 strategy will help us to improve our culture and performance in the following three key areas:
- Recruitment and retention of talent
- Career progression
- Employee engagement
Read our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy 2016-2020 here [PDF 1.32mb].
Our Tenure Policy sets out who gets a fixed term tenancy, their rights and what happens at the end of a fixed term tenancy.
Read our Tenure Policy [PDF 414KB].
Strategic Plan 2016-20 - Unlocking Potential
Our strategy is to unlock the potential of our residents, people and business. This means increased capacity to build more homes, preserving customer loyalty and improving efficiency.
We'll do this by:
Read Unlocking Potential [PDF 4.4MB], our Strategic Plan for 2016-20.
- Unlocking the potential of our residents to be more independent and to self-serve. This will help maintain loyalty while reducing operating costs
- Unlocking the potential of our people with the tools, technology, skills, culture and leadership to work productively
- Unlocking the potential of our business by reducing cost, improving operating margin and using the additional capacity to build more homes.
Recoverable Service Charge Policy
Whistle Blowing Policy and Guidance